Friday, May 06, 2005

Prayer of Thanks...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord Thank You for Loving Me the way You do. You are my Rock and my Strength. All I have is from You. Everything I accomplish is Through You. I try my best not to get down, not to complain, not to worry. Because I know that no matter what comes along to annoy me, to slow me down, to hurt my feelings.... Nothing can take away the fact that as a child of God I have many spiritual blessings and that I am saved for all eternity. And that is the most important thing in the world. Everything that happens in my life from here on out, every issue and circumstance that comes my way is a test and a trust from You preparing my heart for eternity.

Father God, thank You for my life. It's a good life. A real blessing. Thank You for my loving family and friends. Thank You for my calling as a teacher, husband, father, brother, friend, mentor, encourager and organizer. I welcome the responsibilities and will give you my utmost effort for Your Glory.

I love You Lord, And I give this day to You, my King.

In Jesus' Name I Pray,

Amen

No comments: