Sunday, May 08, 2005

Prayer For Mommies

Dear Heavenly Father,

Today I want to lift up Mommies everywhere. What a tremendous blessing Mommies are. I have many shining examples of awesome mommies in my life. I am grateful for each and everyone of them.

Thanks especially for my Sweet Monica. She is a Great Mom. She loves and sacrifices for her family with the best of the Mommies. But she is very extra special because she ministers to MY Family...! We love her and exalt her to You heavenly, Father. She is Your blessing to Connor and I (and Elijah).

We know when we love and honor our mom we are loving and honoring You, Oh Lord.

Father God, Mommies (and Daddy's) really shape the world. But today is Mother's Day so I thank You for my devoted spouse, the loving mother of my son and step son, and my best friend...!

It's kinda neat how one person can have so many identities at the same time. But that can only come from an awesome God like You. Every Good and perfect gift comes from You, Father of Lights. And Monica is a perfect gift, A great shining light in the lives of the Chadwell Family!

Lord God, I love You. I give this day to You Lord. I lift up Monica, and loving, kind, gentle mom's like her all over the world. Bless them today. And Bless the church messages that go out today. I exalt You Lord. I worship You.

And in Jesus Name I Pray,

Amen

No comments: