Monday, May 09, 2005

Prayer for The Week

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You dear Lord for another day to serve You. I need You today, Lord. I need strength. I need courage. I won't be able to make it without Your Blessings. I've already been presented with some trying situations and it's not even 6 AM yet...!

But Father God, I know I can do all things through You. Be my Rock today, Lord.

Be My fortress.

I trust You Lord. You are my God, my Awesome God.

Lord help me with Connor today. We'll be spending the day together. I pray this will be a day of good heart to heart communication between us. Father, help me get my gran prix tournament issues lined out and let this be a good tournament, Lord. Father bless my communication with my tennis students today. I pray for good lessons and good marketing of my summer programs and May 14th event.

I have so much on my plate today Lord. It's really too much. But I know with Your help I'll get as much done as I can and little by little I'll peck away at things until it's all done. Then I just pray that I do better job managing my schedule form now on.

Father God, You can do all things. I have no doubt that You can work my day for good. I just lay it at the foot of Your Cross., Lord.

I love You, Lord. I give this day to You. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: