Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Prayer For Mother and Father in Law

Dear Heavenly Father,

I want to thank You for the Blessing of My Mother and Father in Law. They are good people and have welcomed me into their family with open arms. I feel greatly loved by them. They left on a cruise yesterday and I just pray that it be a wonderful time of relaxation for them. Keep them safe Lord. Guard their health. Draw them closer to You.

I pray that they meet new friends and that it be a wonderful time of fellowship. And I pray that You bring them safely home to us, Lord.

Lord I pray also today for a big home project I'm trying to complete by 9 AM this morning. I definitely need Your Grace and Mercy and all your Blessings on this one, Lord. Father I just give it to You.

Lord God, You are an Awesome God. You are capable of anything and everything. I love You, Lord. I worship You, My King. I give this day to You Oh Lord. For Your Glory, In Christ Jesus' Name I Pray,

Amen.

No comments: