Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Prayer Requests

Today I'd like to lift up one of my tennis students. Her name is Brittany and she plays on her High School team. She has had soreness in her neck for awhile and now the doctors think it is a pinched nerve. She's in a lot of pain and can't play tennis.

I'd also like to lift up some family members who have been on my heart lately.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I give Brittany's injury to You, Lord. You are the master physician. There are no better heeling hands than Yours. I pray for healing and a speedy recovery for Brittany today. Father God, You are a Good God. -And so worthy of our praise and worship...! Thank You Divine Master for listening to our prayers. Thank You for Your Love and Compassion.

And Lord I continue to pray for my family. My Brother John is ripe for salvation Lord. Keep working on his heart! And I continue to lift up my sis Becky and other brother, Stan. I lift up my nieces and nephews Lord, they need to know You. Father God I feel a special calling to witness to these people. Help me in that regard, Lord. Only You can orchestrate the circumstance. I am ready, willing, and able.

Lord thank You for Monica and Connor. Their love and support give me tremendous strength. I am blessed daily by their presence in my life.

I Love You Lord. I give this day to You. Help me to make the most of the day. Help me to budget my time wisely. I need a good and productive day of marketing my summer programs.

With Your Help, by Your Grace, I can do these things.

Lord Jesus I pray in Your Holy Name,

Amen.

No comments: