Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Prayer to Complete My Projects

Dear Heavenly Father,

Oh Most Holy One, Thank You Lord for another day to live and love and serve and exalt and Honor You, the King of Heaven and Earth. Lord, You are King of All. You are above all things.

You are Sovereign. All Glory and Honor are Yours for ever and ever. Thank You for Your absolutely unconditional Love.

Lord I ask your blessing on my projects today. You know my circumstances, Lord. I just want to get caught up on my backlog of work and start a new life of staying caught up and living the life You would have me live.

I pray that You would help me to work swiftly and correctly. I pray that everything would fall into place smoothly. Lord just guide my steps today.

Father I love You. You have done such great things. Your cleansing blood paid my sin debt, Lord. I am forever grateful. I give this day to you, Lord. All the work I do today and everyday is in Your honor, My King.

In Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen.

No comments: