Friday, May 13, 2005

TGIF -Thanking God For Friday

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, it's been a good and productive week. I've covered lots of ground and moved farther along in all my projects. I like to just take Fridays and remember all my blessings and there are many of them. I'm most grateful for my life. My life has purpose and meaning. You've been moving and stretching me in directions I never dreamed I would venture. Yet I fully embrace the challenges and trusts You have set before me. Thank You Lord and keep using me for Your Glory.

My life is full of love. I have great friends and family. I have an adoring wife who lights up my days and I have an awesome stepson, too. -And a baby on the way...! I'm having the kind of close, loving family I always longed for and prayed for as a child.

Father God, You have done truly remarkable, amazing things in my life. I give you all the Glory, Lord. I give You all the praise and Honor. You are my King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I just give this day to you, Jesus. I want to Glorify You with my every fiber, my every word, and my every action. I love You, Lord.

And in Jesus' Name I pray,

Amen.

No comments: