Monday, June 20, 2005

Prayer for Today

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I just thank You so much for this past week. It was a long and difficult journey to be sure, but I did get through it by Your Grace. It was a very nice relaxing weekend, one that I desperately needed. I feel renewed and ready to dive into a new week of serving You to the best of my ability. Father God I just Priase Your Name today. Thank You for being my Friend. Thank You for being my Savior.

You are a Mighty God worthy of all praise and honor and glory. I pray for Your will to be done in my life, dear Lord. I pray for blessings on my sweet wife, stepson, and unborn baby. Lift up my family around the country, Lord. I pray that I be a blessing to them.

Lord, I pray that others may see the You in me today. I pray that I project a strong witness today and and everyday. Father God, I just give this day to You, Lord. And I love You.

In Your Son's Holy Name I Pray,

Amen.

No comments: