Thursday, July 14, 2005

Bearing One Another's Burdens

Dr Stanley has been doing a series on bearing one another's burdens. I've been contemplating that concept the past few days. As Christians we are called to help one another through trials. If we are going to try to be more like Jesus in our every day life we must bear one another's burdens. It's amazing how even when we are burdened ourselves, when we help someone else with their burden it makes our load feel lighter, too.

Jesus had compassion for the whole world. Me...? I'm a bit selfish at times. I'm not always so worried about the world. I wish I were more like Jesus.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I praise You today. I lift up Your Holy Name, Jesus. My God and Savior You have been so good to me and my family. I give you the credit for all I have. It's all by Your Grace and Mercy, Dear Lord.

Father, I seek to be more like You. Help me to recognize opportunities for service and witnessing. Help me to bear others burdens and be a good steward of my time and resources. I just want to honor You Lord in every thing I do. Every step I take Lord, I pray that it be to Your Glory.

Dear Jesus as always I want to intercede today on behalf of my sweet wife Monica and unborn baby Elijah. Oh let the baby come soon Father. Monica and I are eagerly anticipating his arrival...!

Lord, I pray for my tennis students this morning. I look forward to a good lesson and pray that I touch some hearts today with positive reinforcement. Let them see the You in me this morning, Lord. Father I just give this day to You. I love You Lord. And In Your Holy Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: