Friday, July 15, 2005

It won't be long now...

Monica went to the doctor yesterday and he reported that she was dilated one centimeter...! Now only 9 more to go... But from what I understand it won't be too much longer...

She hardly slept any last night... That concerns me. Hopefully she'll be able to sleep a little this morning or afternoon. She's got to get her rest!

Normally I take Friday just for Praise and Worship but today I feel compelled to intercede for my wife...


Dear Heavenly Father,

Oh Lord I am very grateful for my sweet wife Monica and I just offer her to You Father for healing rest. She hasn't slept well lately and is so weary. I pray to You Lord for her restoration. I pray for a speedy, healthy delivery for the baby. I pray for peace in her spirit. Lord it is with great humility that I approach You. For You are an awesome God. You are THE God. You are my Savior. You are My King.

I know that You can do all things Lord. I just ask for blessings on my wife and baby this morning. Thanks God for being an Awesome God. I love You Lord. I worship You and give You Praise. In Jesus' Name I Pray,

Amen

No comments: