Sunday, July 17, 2005

Today could be THE Day

We're still waiting on the baby....! Monica is growing increasingly more uncomfortable and you can see the baby dropping lower and lower in her stomach...! The due date is July 24 but I hope and pray that it comes sooner...!

Friday my tennis students from the home school community in the Clear Lake area threw a surprise baby shower for my wife and I...! I was overwhelmed by the amount of support and the people that showed up. Even families that haven't had lessons from me in awhile were there.... Honestly, several times I had to fight back tears of joy and happiness....

God is so good and faithful...!


Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God I just want to praise You for Your Goodness today...! You have been so good to me. Father I just Bless you and Praise Your Holy Name...! And I lift up Monica and the baby to You this morning. My Family, my church, my friends, my career... They're all gifts from You, Lord. Blessed be Your Name!

Sweet Jesus, I ask blessings on Pastor Sal and the Metropolitan Baptist Church this morning. And I lift up churches all over Houston today, Lord. May Your word be preached and many lives be reached...!

Lastly, I pray for all those on the road today. Those who are missing church. Bless them, keep them safe.

Lord Jesus, I just Love You. I offer this day to You, Lord. I pray that I serve You in my tennis event this afternoon. I pray that others may see the You in Me. Help me to be extra kind and gentle and patient. Help me to be meek and humble. Help me to be more like You, Dear Lord.

Father God, I pray these things in Your Son Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: