Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Still Waiting Patiently

No baby yet... I know that God has his perfect timing in all this so I'm not stressing over it, but I'm ready for my son to be born. Monica is too... The Doctor gave us a due date of July 24 so we're closing in on that deadline. I just want to lift up mother and son this morning in prayer.

Monica has got to be uncomfortable in her condition. So I want to pray for her comfort and rest today. And for my son... Well, I just pray for his health. I was just thinking about how I'm going to be praying for him every day for the rest of my life... That's kinda neat isn't it..?

Dear Heavenly Father,

The day and hour is drawing near when my son will be born. I am eagerly anticipating the blessed event. What an honor and privilege it is to have a part in creating another human being. I am ready to be a daddy now. I would never have said that last year. What an incredible change of heart You have brought in me....

God, You're an awesome God... Thank You Jesus for Your blessings. I have no other desire but to serve You, Lord. Today I will be the best husband, the best dad, the best coach and the best witness and disciple that You have called me to be. I will carry Your word on my heart and on my lips. I Love You, Lord.

In Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen.

No comments: