Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's a Birthday...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Today is the day...! Thank You Jesus for this much anticipated day...! Today Monica and I are pleased to accept a great gift... The birth of our son: Elijah Arno~Christian Chadwell. What an awesome day today is...! By the way, today is our 25 month wedding anniversary, too...!

Father God, I just pray for Monica that she deliver smoothly (and quickly). I know that all will go according to Your Perfect Plan for Elijah. Lord, I am just so humbled by this experience. Bringing a new life into the world is something that I never ever dreamed I would be a part of. I'm both terrified and euphoric at the same time. You are truly such an awesome God...!

I love You, Lord. I most definitely offer this day up to You, Jesus.

In Your Holy Name I Pray, Amen.

No comments: