Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

I sense Your trying to get my attention in many areas. I am aware that I need to kick my witnessing into a higher gear. I am constantly missing opportunities to share the gospel. I know that I desperately need to lose weight. You didn't call me to be out of shape and I certainly don't want to end up like my earthly father. And, I'm still trying to get a handle on this insane schedule of mine.

Lord, You have given me so many blessings, so many gifts, yet I really can't fully enjoy them in my current physical and emotional state. Help me, Lord.

Help me become the man You want me to be. Help me to be in You will, Sweet Jesus. Help me to be a true blessing to my family, and to the community. Let my light shine brightly.

Lord I love You. I surrender to You, My King. I am your servant. In Jesus' Name I Pray,

Amen/

No comments: