Tuesday, September 27, 2005

An Extraordinary Life

I've been listening to Dr Charles Stanley's series entitled: Living the Extraordinary life.

I sure want to live an extraordinary life. And I know that in order to accomplish that I need to dive into the Word. Monica and I purchased Max Maclean's The Bible on CD and I plan to start listening to that during my daily commutes. We also plan to start having regular bible study time with Connor a couple of times a week, plus we'll have our own ongoing independent studies.

That's our plan to start living an extraordinary life. This is a call to action for the Chadwell Family. -And I have to be the leader in that regard. And extraordinary life is not going to just happen without some effort. God will transform us through the renewing of our minds. And we renew our minds by input. If we put garbage in, we'll get garbage out. If we put in The True Living Word of God, we can not help bet become renewed.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, You are wonderful. You are Powerful and Awesome, God. I reverence You, My King. I thank You for Your Saving Grace. I thank You for Your most Precious, Holy Word. I pray that the Holy Spirit is manifested in me and is evident in my life. Lord I invited You into my heart years ago and You dwelt within me. Since then I've been hot and cold for You throughout the years.

I want to be hot for You, Lord. I want a fire burning inside of me for You, Lord. Lord today I'm going to quit talking about getting closer to You. I'm just going to start doing it. I'm going to dive into Your Word and be transformed. I'm going to live an extraordinary life. I'm going to model an extraordinary life for my wife and family, for my friends and colleagues, for the world, Lord.

Father God, I love You. And today I'm going to really start showing You I love You. I pray for Your Grace, Lord. I need lots of Grace. I'm just taking one step at a time and walking in faith, Lord. Step by step with You, my King.

Lord Jesus I give this day to You. I'm on Fire for You Lord, and it feels good. Thank You Jesus for my Life. I do have such a good life. I can't always see how my difficulties will work out but I know that You promised to work all things for good to those who trust You and are called to Your purpose. I do not fear the future. I just rest my faith in You. And I pray this in Jesus' name... Amen.

No comments: