Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Prayer for the Sale of Our House

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, You guide our steps. You are in charge here. We want to sell our house quickly and relocate. Time is of the essence. But Lord as much as we want to be somewhere else, We know that it is all in Your perfect plan for our lives. So, while I petition earnestly for our house to sell quickly, I also just pray for Your Will to be done in this matter.

Give us a peace about the time line in all of this. This house has been a blessing to our family. And we are so grateful, Jesus. But Lord we feel the time is to move on. Living in Columbia Lakes would make my life so much easier. I'd be on the road up to 15 hours less a week. I'd have more time to spend with my family. Our Children would grow up in a much safer environment. I can only see good things from this move, Father.

But still, Lord We will yield to Your Will. Help us to be patient and wait on You in all of this, Lord. And Father I pray for the family that will buy our house. Keep them safe and healthy. I lift them up today who ever and where ever they are.

Father God, I also want to lift up those who are involved in the sale of our house and the purchase of the house in Columbia Lakes: Ken, Sabrina, Kellie, and Michael. I pray that my family presents a Godly witness to them and touches their lives in a positive way.

Father I also pray for the track of Tropical Storm Rita. She's soon to be a Hurricane and projected to hit the Texas Coast. I pray that the hurricane take a turn and hit somewhere down south in a scarcely populated area of Mexico. I pray for minimal damage and minimal bodily injury, Lord.

Lord Jesus, You ARE the Lord of my life. I DO submit to Your will, Father. I love You Lord. And I give this day to You, my King. And I wait in eager anticipation of Your soon return.

I pray these things dear Lord in Your Son's Holy Name: Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: