Monday, September 19, 2005

Prayer for the Week~Prayer For the Weak

Dear Heavenly Father,

What an Awesome God you are Lord. You spoke this world into existence. You are the Author of Life. You know all, see all, and there are no secrets from you, Lord.

I know that You are well aware of the struggles my wife and I have between raising baby Elijah and Connor, and keeping the house up and making ends meet. Father God, I'm not complaining, I'm praising. I know that You are right here in the midst of our storms. You're loving us, protecting us, and lifting us up. Thank You, Jesus.

I just pray that we are right in the center of Your will for our lives. We only want to honor You Lord. You have done great things for us. You are totally worthy of our praise and adoration.

Lord, We feel weak at times. Physically weak and more importantly, we feel spiritually weak sometimes. Help us Lord to sift through a very difficult busy schedule this next week and the next sixty days for that matter.

We just pray that Your will be done regarding the house at Columbia Lakes. We just put that situation in Your hands, Lord.

All the power and honor and glory are Yours, Lord. And I (we) love You, Father. I give this day to You, my King.

And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: