Friday, September 16, 2005

Thanks and Praise

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You this morning just thankful and grateful for this life You've given me. Lord Thank You and Praise You my Savior for all the opportunity You've given me. Father God, I just want to be Your hands and feet. I want to be a Rock for my Family. And You are giving me that chance.

Oh God, You are a Great and Wonderful God. How tender are Your mercies, dear Jesus. You are a Comfort to the Weary. You are a an Encourager to the sad and lonely. You are God...! I have everything I could possibly want or need. I can not, I dare not ask for anything more, Lord. You have given me the desires of my heart. -A sweet, loving wife and kids... A good job... And an opportunity to serve in Your Kingdom and impact the world with the Message of Truth and Grace and Everlasting Life.

My Jesus, My Lord and King, I bow down to You oh Most Holy Loving Father. I love You Lord. I lift up the name Jesus on High today and every day. But especially today, Lord. Fridays are all about You.

Thank God it's Friday...! I don't need anything else but You, My Redeemer...!

Lord Jesus I pray these things in Your Holy Name,

Amen.

No comments: