Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Pop Tests Of Life

For Those who Believe in God... For those who have put their trust and faith in Jesus Christ... For those who have asked Jesus into their Hearts to dwell forever... Those who call themselves Christians...

We must watch our witness very closely. The whole world is watching even when we don't know it. Especially in the area of Faith. Do we profess to have Jesus dwelling on the inside of us but then say things and act as if He is not present...? I know I am guilty of that at times.

-Especially in the area of worry. And Worry is a sin. We mustn't worry about things. Worry says that our faith is weak. Worry says 'I'm not sure if God can handle this situation.

But our God is a God who spoke this entire universe into existence. He made us and formed us out of clay. Our God breathed life into our nostrils. There is nothing our God can not do.

'Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself...' Matthew 6:14

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I feel anxious at times. (Like right now...) But I know that life is just a big test for we believers. Strengthen my faith, Lord. Help my to make wise, correct, informed decisions. I suppose I get anxious at times now because decisions I make effect more than just Monica and Myself. The lives of Connor and Elijah hang in the balance of the results of the decisions I make.

Father I am sorry for my lack of faith. I sincerely apologize to You, Dear Lord. For You always have been there, You have come through for me time and time again. I will trust in You, My King. And I recognize that Life is a trust. We are trusted to make the most of it. And I know that Life is a test. We will constantly be tested. The Enemy lurks around every corner waiting to devour the weak of faith and faint of heart.

Lord Jesus, I will trust in You. I will hold on to the promises of the bible. You are a Strong and Mighty God. You are a Fortress. You are my shelter in the wilderness. Father God I love You and I give this day to You. I pray that Your Word be on my heart and lips all day today and that others may see the You in Me.

Jehova I lift up my family to You today. I especially lift up my sweet wife who works every waking hour to help me provide a better life for our family and to mentor our children in Godliness. Thank You for the blessing of my baby Elijah and stepson Connor. God, You are an Awesome God.

I am at Your service, Lord. All day, Every Day, 24 hours a Day. And in Jesus' name I pray... Amen.

No comments: