Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Feeling Very Humbled

I'm feeling spiritually weak today. The Enemy has rendered me less than effective for the Kingdom for several days now. I need quiet time. I need prayer time. I need some time in the Word....

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, You sustain me. I draw my strength from You. Lift me up, my King. Guard me, shield me from negative thoughts. Lord, I want to serve You. I want to take care of my family. I want to lead them in loving and becoming more like You, Lord.

Help me to be the kind of example they need to grow tall and strong in the Faith. Lord Jesus I love You. And I offer this day to You. I offer my life to You, Lord.

I am truly nothing wothout You. All the things, all the money, all the relationships, they are nothing if I am not walking in the Light with You.

I'm asking You to draw me close Father. I am seeking You like I never have before. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: