Monday, December 19, 2005

Praise Report...!

The Chadwell Family evening finished on a high note after several rocky moments earlier in the day. We were watching a recording from Dr Stanley's Sunday, Dec 18 Sermon. Dr Stanley was continuing his study of the Holy Spirit. Connor had us pause the recording several times to ask us questions and get our perspective regarding the content of the sermon. It was some of the best discussion we've ever had as a family.

I've learned very quickly how challenging it is to raise a teenager today. And at times my frustration level reaches it peak. But Dr Stanley's sermon really hit home. (literally) His series about the Holy Spirit's mission in our lives has had a tremendous impact on me already and the more we watch the recordings over and over I can see the power of the Holy Spirit at work in Monica and Connor, too.

All I can say to that is Praise the Lord...!

Dear Lord,

You are so Good. You are so Faithful. I love You heavenly Father. Thank You Lord for blessing this family. We want only to do Your will Lord. And the Enemy wants only to stop us. But Lord We wrap ourselves in Your Holy Protective Armor and the Enemy is rendered ineffective.

Again, Thank You my King...! I give this day to You Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.

No comments: