Friday, December 16, 2005

TGIF -Thank God It's Friday

While I try to be 'Thankful' every day, I try to be 'particularly' thankful on Fridays. As this morning rolls around I awakened with a lot on my plate. I've got some deadlines to meet and there is seemingly not enough time to get everything done. I think that's called 'stress'. But I thank the Lord that I do have a job. If I were not somewhat busy with work then I wouldn't be able to provide for my family.

With the help of the Holy Spirit I'll be able to complete my tasks on time. This little bit of work related stress is nothing. I am most grateful today for my family. I have the most awesome family in the world, and a very nice life.

Dear Heavenly Father, You have literally showered me with abundant blessings. I have a great family to provide for and raise up in Your Way. And You have given me a good job with which to earn a living and a great house to live in. I am especially thankful for the two young men, Connor and Elijah, that You have entrusted into my care. And of course You have given me an awesome helpmate in Monica who loves me and takes care of me too.

Lord, You have given me an awesome life. Now all I want to do is serve You and stay right in the middle of Your will for my life. Lord Jesus, I give my life for You since You gave Your life for me. I am Yours, Lord. I fully surrender. Everything I have is because of You or from You.

I love You Father and I humbly thank You for everything.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen

No comments: