Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just A Simple Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, You are my King. You are my Redeemer, my Savior. I love You Father. But I'm a disobedient son. There is sin in my heart. I deal with impatience, frustration, prejudice, pride, and anger nearly every day. I know You died for these sins. And Lord I'm better than I once was at dealing with these issues, but I'm not perfect by any means. So Lord I confess, and I repent. I want to be conformed into Your image. I want to be an effective witness for the Kingdom.

I realize that that I have been blessed beyond measure. And to whom much is given, then much is also expected back in return. Lord I want to give back to You.

Thank You Father for my awesome life. You are a sweet, kind, awesome God. I praise You and lift You up in the highest. Lord I give my life to You. And in Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: