Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Jesus Meets You Right Where You Are...!

Yesterday I was having a difficult day. By the afternoon I had a lot on my mind and it wasn't all good and positive thoughts. I won't sat that I was in any state of despair or anything like that, but the day was just starting to grind me down and wear me out... Sadly, I'm so used to days like that I hardly notice them any more.

Then I went to the main office at the country club to pick up my mail. My mail box contained a very delightful card from a family that I coached for the past few years whom had recently relocated out of state.

They thanked me for being their coach and expressed what a great impact I'd had on their lives and wrote how much they loved and missed me. I have to say that tears were streaming down my face while by the time I was finishing their message.

At that point I realized they were being Jesus to me. This sweet Godly family reached out from over 1000 miles away and lifted me up and comforted me. Indeed, they encouraged me tremendously. Now instead of dwelling on negative situations before me I was totally pumped and energized.

Yes, that is why I'm a coach. That is why I press on when I'm not always feeling my best. I have no doubt that receiving a card like that is the fruit of living a life yielded to Jesus Christ.

My Lord and Savior comes and meets me at my point of need. I sure needed a little encouragement, a little lift yesterday. And HE was there right when I needed HIM. Jesus is my Rock. He's my Redeemer. He's Faithful. PRAISE HIM...!

Dear Lord,

Thank You coming and rescuing me. You do that over and over again. You give Life. You take care of Your people giving them what they need when they need it. You are Mighty and Wonderful. Father God I have so many prayer requests but this morning I'm not going to speak them here. You know me. You obviously know my heart. You know my needs, Lord.

I just want to praise and worship You this morning, my King. And I want to lift up in prayer the wonderful family whom You used to lift me up yesterday. Lord You are Good. You are Wonderful. You have the whole world in the palm of Your hand. I rest in You Lord. I claim Victory in You. The Evil One will not overtake me. I have You beside me all the time looking out for me, protecting me.

Father please bless the Knaupps today. (and every day) I love them. They are a most special family. The life they live is a surrendered life to You, Lord. They have been such a blessing to me and my family. They spread joy and love where ever they are planted. They are an inspiration. I am richly blessed to know them.

Jesus, I'll get to the point here. I love You. You are my God. My life revolves around You. I live to serve You. I show my love for You by giving my utmost for Your highest. I love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and spirit.. I give 100 percent in all my endeavors in honor of You, Lord.

I give this day to You.. I pray that I glorify You Today. I pray that I magnify You.

In Your Holy Name I Pray,

Amen.

No comments: