Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Momma

March 20 was the anniversary of my Mom's passing. It's been 6 years since she died of complications associated with Lupus. Sigh... I've been a little down emotionally just remembering those days... And do you remember my Sister's mother in law that had the heart attack last week...? She passed away just a few days ago, as well, so my sister is really reliving those days of March 2000 all over again...

And as usual, I've got my plate jam packed with too much stuff and I'm trying to help Monica with the baby and the house every spare second.... I'm always running 1000 miles per hour... Today I have several sensitive time deadlines and I must get focused quickly and complete a couple of urgent projects.

I just give it to the Lord... (Like I always do, eventually)

Dear Heavenly Father,

Oh Lord I need You today more than I ever have. I need a divine transfusion of energy to perc me up. I'm weary and moving slow right now. But You Lord are THE Source of eternal life.

You are my Rock. You are My Redeemer. Lord You can do anything. I know You can straighten the course of my life. Father, I don't know how You will do it, but I just know that You Can, and You Will...! I need to either prune some activities and responsibilities from my schedule, or I need to hire an assistant or more support staff.

Lord I do pray for my situation with a new assistant pro. I pray that the person I have in mind will work out, or if he doesn't work out then I can just hang in there until You do send the right person to help me. Until the perfect person comes in Your perfect timing, Lord... I will be patient...!

Lord I just want to glorify You. I want to live a blameless life. I realize that many look to me for direction and leadership. Help me to make wise decisions that reflect my Christian beliefs and Honor You. Father God, it's all about YOU. I love You Lord. I give this day to You. Make of it what you will my King.

Lord, Thank You for the life of my Momma. She was a good mom that did the best she could to raise me and she definitely loved me. She helped shape me into the man that I am today. Lord I wish I knew the condition of her soul when she departed. My main regret in life so far is that I feel that I was an ineffective witness to her. Father I pray for peace about that issue. I pray for forgiveness. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name.

No comments: