Thursday, March 23, 2006

Prayer For My Wife and Baby Elijah

Today my wife has to fly to Tennessee to deal with some legal matters regarding my stepson Connor's estate. Elijah is going with her. They are leaving in a few minutes to drive to the airport. I am already missing them, and regretting that we will not be together as a family for over 36 hours...

I'm holding Elijah in my arms as I type with one hand... I've been up already for hours and have been praying about this matter the entire time... And no doubt I'll be praying all day today through out the day as well...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I can't be there for Monica and Elijah today, but I entrust them to Your protecting hands, Gentle Savior. Bless them Father, Lift them up today. Grant them traveling mercy as they venture to Tennessee. And Father I just give this entire legal matter to You as well. I trust and pray that it will all be worked out according to your will, My King.

Father God I just praise You and worship You this morning. You are an Awesome God and have blessed me abundantly. I give it all, my life, my family, my everything to You, Christ Jesus.

And I pray this In Your Holy Name, Amen!

No comments: