Monday, March 20, 2006

Praise Report...!

I'd like to report that my tournament this weekend went very well. There were participants from San Antonio, Round Rock, and College Station, as well as local Harris, Brazoria, and Matagorda county area tennis players. Although there was a good bit of rain all around the greater Houston area this weekend, there was virtually no rain at our tennis center. It was a bit windy yesterday, but that's better than rain....

All in all, everyone had a good time and I'd have to say that it was a sparkling success. And I give all the credit to God. Many prayers were answered by the rain being diverted this weekend. It's raining now, and that's just perfect because I was planning on taking the morning off any way.

I had great weather for my spring break camps earlier this week, too. And that's God, too...!


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for allowing me to have good events all this past week. Father God, it's all You. There could just have easily been lots of rain and just a mess made of everything. But God You answered our prayers. You are an awesome God.

I made many new friends and renewed old acquaintances this weekend, Lord. Thank You and praise You for expanding my sphere of influence. Thank You Lord for Your blessings.

I love You Lord, I thank You and praise You and lift You up today. You are my Lord and personal savior. I give today to You, Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, AMEN.




No comments: