Saturday, March 11, 2006

Prayer for the Weekend

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God, Mighty God, Awesome God, You are the maker of all things. You are Creator of the Universe. You are everywhere at once. You know all. There are no secrets that can be kept from you. You hold this tiny little world within Your great big palm. You have a love for humanity that is so big, so deep, so wide, and so high that it really can not truly be measured.

Thank You, my King. I love You, Lord. I strive to live my life as a living testimony of Your love and of Your grace. I pray for this weekend, Father. I pray that my words are seasoned this morning. I want to be salt today, Lord. I pray that I give great lessons today Lord and that I impact my students in a powerful way. The tongue is such a powerful and sharp instrument, Lord. Let me use my tongue for words of wisdom and encouragement today.

I pray that those I come in contact with today can see the You in me. I pray that I may be able to preach the Gospel just by my very character, Lord. I pray for my witness today. Father, help me to see every opportunity before me and make the most of it.

Once again thank You Father for the awesome life You've given me. I want to give it all back to you, Lord. Everything is Yours, my King. I am Nothing apart from You. I live to serve You.

Father God, I lift You up this morning. I give You thanks and praise. Because of Your sacrifice I have hope for tomorrow of life everlasting. And I long for that time when I will be reunited with You Heaven, my Savior. Lord in Jesus' Holy Name I pray,

Amen.

No comments: