Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Honoring the Lord

Today I'm going to start trying to honor the Lord by getting more rest and quiet time. I'm still just too busy these days. - Busy with activity that doesn't make a bit of difference to the Kingdom... - And that's just where the enemy wants me. Satan wants me tired and weary all the time.

Today I'm making rest a priority.

I'm making quiet time a priority.

I'm making family time a priority.

I'm making prayer time a priority.

If there's any time left after that then I'll try to get some work done, too...!
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You Lord for another day to love and serve You through loving and serving others. Let my light shine brightly today, Lord. I want today to be about You, Lord. Not me. Not my work. My true 'work' is working for You, my King.
Guide my schedule today, Lord. Help me to accomplish much in good time. Father God I just rest in You Lord. I trust in You. I give all my cares and worries to You, Lord. Help me to be more obedient to Your word. Help me to make the right choices. Father don't let me miss a witnessing opportunity today.
I worship You Lord. I give You Praise. You are an awesome God. Mighty in Power. Your Glory is Supreme. It is a privilege and honor to love and serve You, oh Prince of Peace.
I humbly give this day to You, Father. And I pray blessings on my sweet wife Monica, my little innocent baby Elijah, and my dear stepson Connor who's quickly growing from youth to young adult. Father I lift up my family around the country, especially the Mariani's and the Ohlemacher's.
Lord Jesus, I pray these things in Your Holy Name, Amen.

No comments: