Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Tennis Ministry

Today I'd like to lift up the ministry of Pastor Bob Kraft. Pastor Kraft travels around the world and ministers to players on the professional tennis tour. He says that less than 1 % of the players on the tour are born again Christians. That figure to me is astounding. Pastor Kraft has been called to this ministry since 1992.

He emails out a daily devotional and it has been a tremendous blessing to me. I hope to meet Pastor Kraft one day. Perhaps I'll run into him at the French Open or Wimbledon or US Open sometime...

His website is worth visiting. Go to http://www.tennisministry.com

I just thank God today for Pastor Kraft and everyone who stands in the gap for the lost.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I lift up Pastor Bob Kraft, his family, and his ministry this morning. Bless him father and his efforts to be salt and light in the darkness. Father I am inspired by what he does. Thank You also for sending Godly men to just witness with their very lives. I pray that Pastor Kraft's Tennis Ministry produces much fruit.

Lord Jesus, You are my Savior. I love You. I give this day to You, my King.

I pray these things in Your holy name,

Amen.

No comments: