Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Prayer For Forgiveness

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, I am always unworthy of Your Love and Blessings, but today I am particularly so. I confess Lord that I have been having very negative thoughts regarding a certain situation. But Father I want to do better. And I know I can through the help of Your Holy Spirit.

Father God forgive me my trespasses. And help me avoid the near occasion of sin. Lift me up, annoint me, and make me whole again. Lord You know me. You know my heart. You know it is my desire to serve You completely. But this sin in my heart is interfering with Kingdom work.

Purify my heart Oh God. Help me to be positive. Help me to say the right words. Give me wisdom and descernment. Oh Lord I Love You. And these things I pray in Jesus' Name.

Amen.

No comments: