Monday, April 03, 2006

Starting Off The Week

OK... I'd like to start off the week with a little thanks and praise...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I thank You for a good week last week. Oh it was busy for sure, and there were a few bumps in the road, but over all it was good. And yesterday morning we heard a great sermon at church. Thank You for Pastor Snow's message.

You are so faithful to take care of Your people, God. My Lord and Savior I worship You and give all the Credit to You.

I am thankful for so much. I see Your Glory in everything, my KIng. Father God I give this day to You. I pray that my interaction with others today impacts them in a profound way. Season my words Lord. Let them speak nothing but Life.

Lord Jesus, I learned yesterday that Church in the Heights has it's old Pastor back and the entire deacon board had resigned. I'm not sure what all the details are but I do pray for Pastor Ellis and his wife and Your will for them. I lift up Pastor Larry Young and pray he can put the pieces back together again and rebuild that church. I pray for the deacons and the church body at CITH. Father I pray for those who have been discouraged and left the church amidst all the turmoil and divisiveness the past few years. God You are an awesome God and You do have a master plan.

Blessed be the name of the Lord...! And in Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

No comments: