Sunday, April 09, 2006

Prayer For Pastor Barclay

Dear Heavenly Father,

Today I want to lift up Pastor David Barclay this morning. I know that his family has been dealing with the illness of a loved one. I don't know the details but you do, Lord. And Father I commit that situation to you. Lift up pastor Barclay's family as well, Lord.

Father God, I just thank and Praise You for First Baptist Church of West Columbia. Thank You for all the kind, Godly people who have welcomed us so warmly. Thank You that Elijah loves the nursery there so much. Thank You that our good friends the Davidsons are now attending church there with us. Lord Jesus I feel that You are about to move in that church in a powerful way.

I pray for Your will to be done at FBC West Columbia. I pray that You speak through Pastor Barclay this morning and that many people are moved to life changing decisions today.

God You are just an awesome God. What a privilege it is to serve You, my King...! I give this day to You Lord. I give it completely to You. Everything I say or do is for Your Glory. (as it should be all the time, any way...)

Lord, I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: