Monday, June 19, 2006

Praise Report

I have to report that I had a wonderful Weekend. Saturrday was Monica's birthday and we had an awesome day. Yesterday was Father's Day. Everything was just perfect for my special day, too...! And Elijah started to take his first steps yesterday...! Church was nice, lunch was nice, and we just hung out at the house and enjoyed family time the rest of the day. It was just a nice, relaxing weekend for coach Sam and Monia...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for a great weekend. I had a rough week and really needed the down time. You are so faithful to Your people. What an awesome God... Lord, I praise You for Your Glory.

Father I pray for those who are stranded this morning in the Houston area by evere weather. Lift them up Lord.

Lord I pray too for my tennis camp this week. I pray for a successful camp. I am looking forward to meeting many new people today and pray for some witnessing opportunities.

I love you Lord and I give this day to You.

In Jesus' name I pray... Amen...

No comments: