Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Praying for Aunt Frances

I have a family member who was recently diagnosed with stage one lymphoma. She starts cancer treatments next week and I just lift her up in my prayers today.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God, you are an awesome God...! You are so faithful... I still stand amazed daily at how You continue to bless my family and I.

Lord, I present Frances to You today. Bless her, Lord. Heal her, I pray. Heal not only her body, but her spirit, Lord. I pray for her relationship with you. Father God I just intercede on behalf of my aunt today.

Lord I have other family members with desperate needs as well and I just lift up my brothers and sis this morning too. I pray that they might know the healing power of a right relationship with you.

My King I worship You. I give You thanks and praise for this day. I know that today I will be a conquerer in You. Father God I love You and seek to be obedient to Your will. I pray that You will use me in a mighty way today.

Lord Jesus I pray these things in Your holy name, Amen.

No comments: