Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Need for Salvation

What is Salvation...? It's being Saved. Rescued. We all need Salvation. But what are we being rescued from...? Answer: Death

There are three kinds of death: Physical, Eternal, and Spiritual.

We can't be spared from physical death. We can maybe postpone it for awhile, but physical death will occur to 100 percent of all life participants.

Eternal Death comes at the end of the age when God judges everyone. At that time those who do not know salvation will be thrown into the lake of fire.

Spiritual death is something we can take care of here on earth. We are all born spiritually dead but as we grow up we can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Jesus is our Savior. He is our salvation. We all need Jesus.

But Sadly, many don't think that they need Jesus. Many don't care. Many don't even have a clue... If You are saved and you do know a personal relationship with the Savior don't you feel convicted to explain this news to your friends, family, all those you care about...? How can you keep silent...? You don't want to hurt their feelings...? Well how do you think they'll feel when they are on fire for all eternity...?

We all need Salvation. If You've been saved... If You've been rescued.... You've got to go back and help rescue others....! Don't keep that good news to yourself.

My challenge to all believers today is 'What have you done to advance the kingdom lately...?'

This message was inspired by an article written by Dr Charles Stanley.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord Jesus, I love You. I want to help advance the Kingdom, Lord. Please help me with my divine appointments, Father. I want all my friends and family to know the saving grace and security of a right relationship with You. In deed Lord, I hope to share the good news with everyone within my sphere of influence.

Lord Jesus I love You. I trust in You my King. And in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: