Thursday, July 27, 2006

Prayer For My Co-Workers

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, I lift up my co-workers today. We have all been working under a lot of stress. Morale is low. I'm not sure if there is anyone on staff who really knows You. At least it doesn't show in their countenance. But as I write these words I wonder if my relationship with You shows in my own countenance...?

Father God, let me make a difference in my work place. Help me to be encouraging and uplifting during this difficult time. Lord let there be no doubt in anyone's mind that I stand for You.

Lord Jesus I believe that you brought my family here to be salt and light. (And I pray this morning for my own family, also.) Let them not be discouraged by the circumstances around us.

Keep us strong, Father God. Lord I feel that the more we try to be effective for Your Kingdom then the more the evil one attacks.... Shield us. Protect this family with Your holy armor, Lord.

I Love you Jesus. I Praise You my King. It's all about You, Lord.

No comments: