Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Prayer for Today

Dear Heavenly Father,

Father God, I Love you. I worship You. You are the center of my world, Jesus. I give thanks and praise for another day to love and serve You. I pray that You use me mightily today, my King. I pray that I am salt and light to this hurting world. Let my words be Your words today, Jesus.

Hold captive my thought life today, Lord. Let my thoughts be only of good. Let my words be only encouraging words of life. I pray Father that today the world can see the You in me.

Lord You have blessed me beyond measure and I will never forget it. And I will never forget how You laid down your life for the sake of my salvation.

I give today to you Jesus. I pledge my life to you, Lord. And I pray these things in Your holy name, Amen.

No comments: