Thursday, July 13, 2006

Staying Grounded In Prayer

No matter how many difficulties that you may face, remember that God truly does work all things for good to those who are called to His purposes. Be faithful. Be obedient. Pray.

When the going gets tough... PRAY...

When the tough gets going... PRAY...

Pray to Him in good times, Pray to Him in bad times.

Try to keep an onging dialog with Jesus in your mind all day long...!

Stay connected, stay grounded in prayer.


Dear Heavenly Father,

You are my best friend. You are my Lord and Savior. You are everything to me...! Thank You for prayer, Lord. Thank You that You answer prayer. It's no fun to just have a one way conversation. And with that in mind, help me to be quiet sometimes Lord. Help me to hear Your still, small voice.

Father God, I am nothing without You. Hold me close, my King. Guard me, protect my family and I... We place all our trust, all our hope in You, my savior...!

Lord, help me to be a good steward of my time and resources. Help me be a godly witness, Father. Oh Lord I just praise and worship You today. Thank you again for being such mighty God.

I love you and i pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: