Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Believers Are Guaranteed Eternal Life

John 3:14-15... Just as Moses lifted up a snake into the desert, so the Son of man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him shall have eternal life...

John 3:36...Whoever Believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life for god's wrath will be upon him...

John 5:11-12... This is the testimony: God has given us eternal life and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son does not have life...

Does anyone see a pattern here...? To Believe = To Live Forever


Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord Jesus, I believe in You. You are my Savior, my Redeemer, and my Rock. I am strong in You, my King. Apart from You I am nothing. Father God I give this day to You for Your glory.

I pray blessings on America and it's leaders. I pray protection over our troops abroad. Lord bless my family. Heal my sweet wife and keep my baby and stepson safe today.

Lord I pray for my co workers at Columbia Lakes Country Club and our staff meeting to come later today. Jesus I love you. I give my life to You, Lord. I am Your servant. All that I have and have accomplished is of You.

Thank you Lord for Your precious gift of eternal life. Help me to share that good news with others and be a strong witness today. and I pray these things in the power of Your holy name, Amen.

No comments: