Friday, August 25, 2006

Sacrificing Truth on the Alter of Unity

Simply being a Christian does not automatically immunize us from deception. Scripture's numerous warnings are meant to be heeded. If Christians couldn't be deceived, then the Holy Spirit would be wrong about those who will "depart from the faith" (see 1 Timothy 4:1).

Sadly, this departure from the faith will be so great that the Lord Jesus Christ asks us to consider whether He will actually find faith on the earth when He returns (see Luke 18:8). Since Christians today are trading in the truth of the faith for interfaith unity and are falling for the false gospel of the (New Age) New Spirituality that says all religions are equally valid paths to God, it's no wonder the Lord Jesus Christ asked this.

The universal religion with its spiritual transformation is not coming; it is here. The Angel of light's kingdom is gathering together "all men of peace" from "every world religion" "as the embodiment of the emerging Kingdom of God on earth."

Despite its deceived claims that its message hasn't changed, today's Christianity is embracing the teachings of the counterfeit kingdom. As a result, it is being steadily transitioned away from Jesus Christ, the Rock of Offence, to the universal "Christ" who broadly accepts people within all religions/faiths. Its purposeful pursuit of unity with the world truly is uniting today's Christianity with the world.

For more information, In the Name of Purpose: Sacrificing Truth on the Altar of Unity is presented on this site as a free e-book. Presenting numerous quotes, this book documents the un-scriptural path of the Purpose-Driven Paradigm, which is culminating in Rick Warren's interfaith P.E.A.C.E. Plan (set to publicly launch this Fall 2006).

Among others, the book includes quotes from Rick Warren, Ken Blanchard, William Easum and Thomas Bandy, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Neale Donald Walsch, Alice Bailey and her spirit guide Djwhal Khul, as well as quotes from Scripture, A.W. Tozer, Charles Spurgeon, Warren Smith, Ray Yungen, Chuck Baldwin, Paul Proctor, etc.

If you are led to help pass on the information contained, this e-book may be linked to as well as freely distributed (without alteration). Click here to open the e-book in a PDF file. (The file is 2.19 MB and can take from one to several minutes or more to open depending on your connection speed.)


ATTENTION PRAYER WARRIORS:

The commentary above was taken from Author Tamara Hartzell

It can be found on her website: http://inthenameofpurpose.org

I found that website through reading a blog called: Herescope which is dedicated to exposing false doctrine.

These two websites are influencing my Christian belief system greatly and I wanted to share them with you. Please check them out when you get a chance. You may email me privately at coachsam@earthlink.net with your comments if you wish.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, today I pray that the TRUTH be revealed...!

I feel that many believers are being deceived right now and led astray through slick advertising and false teaching.


Jesus I pray for discernment. I pray for wisdom. Help me Dear Lord to know You better. Let me know the TRUTH, my King.

Lord I pray right now for those who stand in the gap for TRUTH. I lift them up to you, Jesus. Bless them, Father. Amplify their voice.

Thank You, for blessing my life so abundantly, my King. I love you Lord and I give this day to You. And I pray these things in the power of Your Awesome and Most Holy Name, Amen.

No comments: