Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Praise Him...!

Praise the Lord...! I've been dealing with a very painful foot injury for several months and I'm happy to say that it's finally on the mend...!

I'm a blessed man, pure and simple. I have a job that I really enjoy, a wonderful family, I attend an awesome church, and I have my health...! Hallelujah...! God is Good.

I'm definitely not going to sit here and think for one second that anything good in my life is because of my own doing... No, it's all God...!

You're an Awesome God... Thank You Lord for these many blessings. But thank You Lord most of all because of Your gift of salvation...! Your sacrifice has made it possible to spend eternity in heaven with You! Help me stay Kingdom - minded at all times, dear Jesus. Help me keep my focus pure and true. Lord help me to be obedient to You. Help me to be the Godly daddy and husband and teacher You have called me to be.

I love You Jesus...! And I pray these things in Your precious holy name, Amen.

No comments: