Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Praise Report

Thank You everyone who called and emailed yesterday expressing concern and support for my wife. Here's an update on Monica's status: We went for a visit to our family doctor yesterday and he diagnosed her with 'costochondritis' which is a severe infection and inflammation of the sternum and chest lining. She is still in much pain but she is now on the correct medication to make her better...! Praise the Lord that her condition has nothing to do with her heart...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God, I thank You and Praise You that Monica's condtion was not as serious as we feared. Now I just pray for a swift recovery for my sweet wife. Jesus, You are truly the Great Physician...! How wonderful and Marvelous You are, my King.

And Lord I thank You for the tremendous outpouring of love and compassion from the body of believers out there. I am truly amazed at the number of phone calls and emails I received from my post yesterday. God You are an awesome God... And my family and I are truly blessed.

So dear Lord, as another morning rolls on I just dedicate this day to you. I thank You for prayer and that You are a God who truly does listen to and answer prayer. You are my Lord and Savior and I love You Jesus with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Help me today to be more like You. Help me to be obedient. Help me guard my thoughts and to be positive. And Lord help me to recognize any God ordained appointments that might come my way today.

Lord Jesus I pray these things in the power of Your holy name, Amen.

No comments: