Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Prayer for Monica

My sweet wife has been very ill lately. We spent most of the day at the emergency room yesterday because she has been having severe chest pain. After extensive tests it was determined that she was not having a heart attack but they could not explain the cause of her chest pain and she left the hospital feeling worse than when she came in...!

We're going to visit another doctor today.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for the gift of my precious wife. I love her very much and do not want to see her in pain. Father I pray for a swift healing of Monica. Help the Doctors figure out what is causing her discomfort. Lord this is uppermost on my prayer list. Everything else pales in comparison.

Father God, sometimes You allow trials into our lives to see how we will react, to keep us dependant on You... Well Lord, we give this trial to You. You are the Great Physician. You are our Lord and Savior. Lord we worship and praise you. We are totally dependant on You, Jesus.

I pray these things in Your Holy Name, Amen.

No comments: