Friday, August 11, 2006

Running Late

Oops.. I over slept this morning. My cat knocked the alarm clock on the floor last night. I didn't realize it but the alarm volume was lowered in the fall. The alarm was sounding fine, it's just that the volume was so muted that I couldn't hear it. The good news is that my body feels great and well rested. The bad news is that this puts me a little behind schedule for the day but I didn't really have too many firm deadlines, I just wanted to get an early start on some big projects I need to complete today...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I thank You and praise You for my life...! You have done great things for me. Father God I give you the glory. I give You the Thanks. I am nothing without You, my King.

Lord, You know my heart, You know my desires. You know everything, Jesus. I pray blessings on my sweet family this morning. I lift up my friends and co-workers to you, my Lord. Father I pray for myself as well. Help me to be a faithful, obedient witness today.

Jesus I love you. I give my life to You. And I pray these things in Your precious holy name, Amen.

No comments: