Thursday, August 10, 2006

Prayer for CBISD

Today is the start of school for Brazoria County ISD. My step son Connor is one of the hundreds of kids going back to school this morning. While I pray for Connor every day, I'd like to recognize his classmates and teachers as well today.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I lift up the students and faculty of Columbia-Brazoria ISD today. Bless this time for them. I pray for this exciting time for the youth as they get back into a regular routine. Lord I pray especially for the children who know a personal relationship with You. Going to public school will be a perfect opportunity for them to let their light shine among others who do not know a saving relationship with you.

Father I lift up the teachers and administration. They have dedicated their lives to the training up of our young people, such a high and noble calling.... Lord I pray for the bus drivers, the cafeteria workers, the janitors and all the support staff without which school could not function properly.

Lord God, you are an awesome God. Thank You Father for these significant people in the lives of our children.

Dear Jesus, I also pray for my homeschool tennis students. I will see many of them for the first time since the spring, and I'll get to meet many new students, too Lord. Thank You for the blessing of new students. Lord I lift up my tennis classes this morning to You. I pray that I teach great lessons and I impact each and every participant in a personal way. Help me to be extra encouraging, extra positive today, Lord. I want to shine for You, my King.

Lord I love You. And I give this day to You. Father, bless my wife and baby Elijah today. They are my pride and joy. Thank you for the precious gift of my family. I am truly most thankful Lord for these sweet blessings and opportunities to serve You.

Oh Father, thank You too for a nice day yesterday working with Connor. We accomplished much and had a great time together. I pray also for the sale of our home in Houston. Lord Jesus I pray that Your will be done in that matter.

My precious Savior I pray these things and more in the holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: