Thursday, August 17, 2006

Still Lifting Up My Wife...!

By the end of the day yesterday Monica reported that she was starting to feel a little bit better...! The doctor said it would be several weeks before she would be back to normal. I'm just glad she's on the mend. -YEA...! Thanks again to all the prayer warriors who have expressed love and concern. And of course, to God be the Glory...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord Jesus, thank you for the blessing of my sweet wife. I lift her up today again Lord. Bless her. And bless my baby Elijah who is cutting more teeth and is experiencing a little pain, too.

Father God I pray for Connor's day at school. And I pray for my day as well. Guide me, Lord. Help me accomplish much for I am very much behind on many projects.

But Lord, I just trust in You. I have faith in You, Jesus. You have delivered my family and I through every trial. Father God You know all the issues I am dealing with. Lord help me prune my life and make more family and community time.

I love you Jesus. You have blessed me abundantly and You died for my sins. There is no greater gift than that...! Lord help me to sin no more. Help me to live a life totally abandoned to You and totally honoring You. Father today I give this day to you. Jesus I pray these things in Your precious holy name... Amen.

No comments: