Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Prayer of Thanks

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, You are Good...! You have blessed my family and I so much. You have blessed America. Father I love you. I praise You. I lift up Your name on high...!

Lord all that I have is Yours. All that I have accomplished or will accomplish is because of Your divine Grace and Mercy. I give you all the glory, Jesus...!

Father God, I love You. I ask that you help me to be obedient to you. Let my light shine in dark places. Lord I thank you for the many opportunities You have given me to serve. Help me to be watchful and not miss a single one of them.

Thank you Jesus. Thank You for this life and the everlasting life to come. Lord I give this day to You and I pray these things in the powerful name of Jesus...!

Amen.

No comments: