Sunday, September 03, 2006

Praise Report

We certainly do have a great big God...! Just the other day a long time prayer was answered. Monica and I have been in prayer for over a year about the place of my employment. We have been praying for the managers and owners of my club.

On Friday morning I was called to work for a special mandatory meeting and learned that the Country Club that I work for has been sold. The new owners are developers who plan to make numerous improvements and I couldn't be more delighted! This is a fresh start and a new direction for Columbia Lakes Country Club.

All I can say is thank you, God...! Bless You, Jesus. To God be the Glory...!


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you, My King. Thank You that You are a God that listens to and answers prayer! Thank You Jesus that You have placed me right here for such a time as this. Father I pray now for my heart. Cleanse my heart of all negativism. Allow me to put this difficult work experience behind me. Help me to move forward with a bright optimism for the future.

Father God I want to acknowledge that any and all success I have here comes from You. Let all my accomplishments be to Your Glory. My God and My Savior, You are an awesome God...! You are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I worship You Lord Jesus forever and ever, Amen.

No comments: