Monday, September 04, 2006

Intercessory Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God Most High You are an awesome Lord and Savior...! Great are Your mercies and blessings upon Your faithful...!

Father God I just thank and praise you for the birth of Luke Alden to our good friends Billy Bob and Kelly. I pray blessings on that sweet little baby and the entire family.

Lord I thank You for our church leaders Mark Stuckey and Dave Barclay. Pastor Dave gave an awesome sermon on Sunday and brother Mark led some moving praise and worship music. Bless these men Father, as they are a blessing to Your sheep.

My Dear King, I thank You and praise You for the changes at my work place. While I continue to lift up the previous management, I also lift up the new management. I pray that I develop a good relationship with them and that my words will be salt and light to their ears. Father I pray for my witness to my co-workers. Bless the work we're doing here in West Columbia, Jesus.

Good and Gracious Father, I pray blessings on my own family. My dear sweet wife is not well. Heal her, Father. Make her chest feel better, Lord. Help me to be more of a help to her, Lord. Help her to rest. Oh how I love my wife and family, They are such a precious gift to me. Thank You for them!

And Lord, I'm asking You to help me to be a better leader to this family. Help me be the kind of man who inspires Connor and Elijah to grow up to be men of great character and faith in their own right. I especially lift up Connor this morning.

Junior High years can be painful, difficult years in a young person's development and I think he's struggling a bit. Lord I lift Connor up to You. I lift my relationship with him up to You. I lift his relationship with his mom to You. Lord I lift up Connor's interaction with his friends and peers at school. Bless his encounters, Lord. He's in a great position to share his light. Give him courage and strength to be a faithful witness.


Lord I know You have big plans for Connor's Life. Help Monica and I to help him grow in You.

Father I thank You for Elijah. What a sweet, precious baby he is...! I lift him up to You this morning, Jesus.

And Of Course, I lift up my extended family to You, Lord... My sister, my brothers, Lord I pray You heal my relationships with them. Draw us closer together as a family and certainly draw us closer to You.

Lord I'd like to lift up my tennis students this morning. I'm not sure who all will be attending my special class this morning but Father I pray that it will be a special time for them and that I help them improve their games and feel more confidence in themselves. Father I am excited about all the opportunities you give me to share my faith every day...! Help me to not miss a single one and to make the most of my time today.

Father God I love You. I give this day to you, Jesus. I give My utmost for Your Highest...! Thank You Jesus for being a God that listens to prayer.

Thank You for answering prayer.


Lord Jesus I pray these things in the power of Your holy name, Amen...!

No comments: